"A powerful 21st edition, in the image of a sector facing international, sustainable and technological challenges" are the words chosen by Sirha to describe its programme for 2023, the landmark year in which the show celebrated its 40th anniversary.
With its 70,000 m2, its 4,000 exhibitors, young brands and large groups, and more than 160,000 visitors, the leading exhibition for the restaurant, hotel and food industry was placed under the sign of eco-responsibility and innovation for 5 days.
Here's a look at the figures for this 2023 edition for NOVEPAN:
- 5 days where we were able to welcome you on our stand to show you our innovations and our best-sellers
- 11 innovations developed by our companies Ateliers du Pain, Bionatis, Grain d'Or and Lubrano
- 12 members of the NOVEPAN team present to meet you
- 1 prize received "Les pépites de la Boulangerie" for L'Atypique, a durum wheat baguette developed by Lubrano
- And many moments shared with our customers, our partners, the actors of the BVP world and the food industry
So a big THANK YOU for this great edition, see you in 2024.